Djangsters GmbH | Remote
We are looking for a team player who shares our passion for developing, programming and learning. Join us and become part of a cool, flexible, remote team of engaged people.
- Design, implement and maintain complex frontend web applications
- Closely work together with the client to create solutions
- Perform code reviews and share knowledge with the team
- Prepare and discuss technical concepts
- Work in agile environment
- Work with a modern tech stack including React, Vue.js, Python, Django, Flask, Redis, PostgreSQL, GitHub, Travis, Vagrant, Docker
- Work from wherever you want and with largely flexible work hours thanks to our remote first company policy
- Unlimited contract with fair salary and an option for a yearly bonus
- Be part of an international and diverse team
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3 years of frontend web development
- Experience with agile development
- Great communication skills and commitment to the team
- Fluent in English
- Experience with cross browser automated testing
- Familiarity with multiple frontend frameworks (e.g. Vue, React)
- Experience with frontend build infrastructure (e.g. webpack, babel, terser)
- Experience with modern styling (e.g. css modules, css-in-js)
- You think Bowser is awesome
- Proficiency in Jira
- Fluent in German
Djangsters is a remote IT consulting company. We aim at delivering good IT solutions to our clients efficiently and reliably. We offer flexible working hours and a fully remote work environment. Exchange and respect are the core values of our multi-national team.
Daily team communication happens in Slack in the form of a chat or a call. To keep everybody up-to-date with the overall development progress we have regular team calls. About twice a year we meet in person to spend together some time full of discussions, coding and fun.
We are looking forward to your application!