Djangsters GmbH is looking for a...
Senior Remote Python Developer/
We are looking for a team player who shares our passion for developing, programming and learning. Join us and become part of a cool, flexible, remote-first team of engaged people.
- Leading the development of new projects
- Design and implementation of Python-based web applications and microservices
- Maintenance of complex web applications through refactoring, optimizing and encouraging best practices
- Degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 5 years of software development experience preferably in Python
- 3 years of web development experience
- Git expertise
- Profound knowledge of relational databases
- Fluent English and German
- Experience with large codebases
- Knowledge of AWS, Heroku, Travis CI
- Experience with Python test frameworks
- Experience with search platforms (Solr, Elastic Search)
- Knowledge of modern front-end development practices
- Project management experience
Djangsters is a remote IT consulting company. We aim at delivering good IT solutions to our clients efficiently and reliably. We offer flexible working hours and location. As a growing company we have lots of opportunities to develop. Exchange and respect are the core values of our multi-national team.
We use git for version control and GitHub platform for code reviews. We use Travis continuous integration service to automatically test and build our projects.
Daily team communication happens in Slack in the form of chat or call. To keep everybody up-to-date with the overall development progress we have regular team calls. Occasionally we meet in person to spend together some time full of discussions, coding and fun.
We are looking forward to your application! Please contact Sebastian Rode at firstname.lastname@example.org.